Natural Colon Cleanser Methods
Many people often wonder why we need to have a clean and healthy colon. A colon that is clogged as well as unhealthy leads to many health illnesses and disorders.
This is a serious health risk. Having a clogged colon can give off several different symptoms and include constipation, headaches that are constant, a bloated abdomen, and always being tired. These are just a few and there are many more. If a clogged colon is untreated, it can eventually lead to more deadly diseases. There are many one hundred percent natural supplements and best colon cleansers out there that can help you cleanse your colon naturally.
Many people who suffer from constipation may be surprised to know that this is caused by the foods that we eat. The times we live in nowadays are rushed, so a lot of the food that we eat is fast food, food that is processed, and has large amounts of sugar and chemicals, and low in fiber. A majority of Americans thrive and live off of junk food and this food has little to no nutritional value to it. In order for the colon to maintain a healthy status, it needs foods that are high in fiber.
Types of Natural Herbs in Colon Cleansers
There are many types of natural colon cleansers. These are the best types to do as they are all natural and have no harsh chemicals in them. The most effective ones are those that are made with a combination of herbs. These can help in the detoxifying of your body and can maintain a healthy colon. These supplements can be bought in a powder form and can include teas, and can also be bought in pill form, which happens to be the most preferred kind. These supplements may contain the following:
- Psyllium – This is a great laxative that can help in cleaning out your bowels
- Aloe leaf – This is also another good laxative
- Flax Seeds – These can help with the motion that helps the bowel movements as well as the waste elimination in your bowels
- Ginger – This can help reduce bloating and can also stimulate the colon
- Fennel – This helps eliminate mucous that is found in the colon
- Barberry – This aids in stimulating the colon
- Garlic – This is an excellent way to rid your body of toxins and can reduce parasites
These herbs can be naturally safe and they can help cleanse out your colon without you having to worry about any unpleasant side – effects that you may get if you do a prescription cleanse. These will give you an all natural cleanse that is both safe and effective. The best way to go is to use a supplement that is in a pill form and has a combination of different herbs that can give you the best results.
A few methods that can be used that are safe are as follows:
- Enema – This is when a liquid is inserted into the rectum. This method is only able to cleanse the bottom part of your digestive system. This has become a popular method for at home cleansing.
- Hydrotherapy – This can also be known as colonic irrigation. This is an internal bath and is known to clean out a bigger part of the colon. It is mainly done in clinics.
- Powder or Herbal Supplements – This is also becoming a more popular method to use. These can actually enhance the function of your bowel and can relieve constipation.